• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Labyrinth access

dialtone

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope this is a good place to ask. I have a new char with GM Hiding and Stealth, 76 Lumberjack, and 47 Focus. I want him to go into the Labyrinth and gather some minotaur arti's and that's really all right now.

What other skills should I work up on him? Can I get him to stealth in and grab artis and leave? Should I get the Stealth up to 120? The long term plan for the char is for 120 Stealth and other skills, just now right now.

I suppose I could use some magery skills (or just rely on a Rune Book charge for recalling). He is human and will depend on JOAT skills for that.

G

dont carry anything that you dont hav insured or dont want to lose. I would suggest running in to atleast where the artifacts spawn in back then hide and stealth from there, it would take a long time to stealth from the front.

I use a mage, pre-cast invis run in, stop by M artifact, invis grab and run to a safe spot to recast invis and repeat, usually do just fine. You could carry invis potions if u want as theres building to duck into so by the time the monster walks to door and in u hav time to quaff a potion.

J

Jason619

ninja is good to have for fast movement. Be careful not to get too close to scouts and move away from pyre quickly.

dialtone

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good ideas from both replies. I did go twice. First time I stealthed all the way. Next time I had figured out to try a rabbit form for the boost in stealth.

I was naked but did carry a few pots. I see it was easy to use the invis pot, but the time to go invis was uncomfortably long. I may have to work Magery up and find some jewelry to get FC to max.

I

imported_feath

I don't have a problem with the scouts - it's the captains that reveal me every time! Thank goodness you only need to pick the arties up, cause if you had to go visible, you'd be toast.