• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Labrynth champ

G

i was wondering if anyone has done this and if so what kind of loot did you get.
i seen something about this on a less used part of the forums and wanted to find out here where people look a lot.
ty for your feedback

G

It has been done on a couple of shards, but I don't recall anyone saying they
got anything worth the trouble of it.

G

Ya, takes forever.... Loot is horrible. I've done it twice.

G

hmm that might be an idea for the devs to work on maybe work in some alacrity scrolls or level 5 loot at least

T

Tazar

We have done it maybe 20 times just because we could not accept that there is ***** NO ***** reward for completing it. The only reward is the gold and items you would get off of any named ML type monster (Irk, Sir Patrick, etc.)

It is very hard to do the first time, but once you get the hang of it, it is relatively easy to do... just not worth it!

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

It is a fun fight and makes for cool screencaps and that's about it.

-Galen's player

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're gonna do it, make sure you get a group of folks who know how to work together and can actually stick to a little co-ordination... I did it aaages back with a rag-tag bunch of quasi-newbies and one or two vets, and it wasn't pretty. Musta lost a good five (whole) points of skills off my dog trying to tank the champ and failing when folks freaked out and ran away to heal. The previous posters are correct - the loot sucks.

Sakkarah

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of the Tram ruleset champ spawns give any special reward (which seriously needs to be changed!) but the ML ones give a cool challenge and a hardcore lesson in teamwork. My favorite spawn remains the one in Bedlam, though difficulty wise, I would say the Twisted Wealds is the hardest just because of all the paragons.