• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LA Swap Shop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since it's apparent you all aren't gonna use the West Coast Trade Forum, I thought I'd go ahead and set this thread up.

Rules:

1. State clearly what you are wanting to part with, acquire back.
2. Trades (with or without gold attached, or gold as an option) are preferred. If you just want to see for gold, put it on a vendor, or post it on the aforementioned West Coast Trade Forum.
3. When you sell your items, edit them out of the thread, or label as "sold"; if all the items sell, consider editing, clicking on Go Advanced, and deleting your post. NOTE THAT THE MODS DON'T HAVE THE PROPER PERMISSIONS TO DO DELETIONS, so YOU have to do it as the poster.
4. All normal Trade Forum rules apply (illegal items, RMTs, etc.)
5. Yes, you can advertise your Vendor Houses here as well, but only one post per person for house ads, that you can edit to update. Multiple posts of the information (other than beign in your sig) will result in all the posts being moved out of this thread, as a new thread into the West Coast Trade Forum...

S

SLACK

You mind if I post a "Bods I need or will trade for" post?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That will be perfectly fine.

S

SLACK

Selling Castle in Tram/Trinsic swamp area. Good spawn for hides (regualar and spined) and there is always a cute lil swampy in the back yard to tame.
Paid 40 mil for it recently and want to get at least 30 out of it.
Thanks!

E

Elektra Rose

I have a guildie wanting to buy your castle slack icq me when you can!

S

SLACK

Looking to buy Castle on Ice Isle Tram side.
Paying 40 mil.
Thanks! :thumbsup:

S

SirButch

Buying Macing, Archery and Fencing SOTS. ICQ me at 72590433 or send me a message here. Thanks

S

SirButch

Buying Crimson and Pink reward robes and cloaks. Also buying ALL years of vet reward dresses!!! ICQ me with what ya got. Paying well. 72590433

S

SeverusSnape

Selling Felucca Castle on Ice Island. asking for 30 Mil 193423737

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is your castle still available? If so,,I would like to meet.

E

Elektra Rose

Ok I have decided its time to upgrade housing! I am looking to buy a castle dont care if its in fel or tram just needs to be no SWAMP area or lil to no spawn area please lol! Hit me here or on icq to let me know if anyone has one for sale!

S

SirButch

Paying 15 mill per Crimson or Pink Vet reward clothing!! ICQ me at 72590433!! Also buying Macing, Fencing and Archery SOT! Paying 50k per .1!!!

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Buying 110 Magery Power Scroll

** Item Obtained ** Thanks!

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Buying Scrapper's Compendium

Hi all. I obtained my 110 Magery power scroll, but I am now seeking a Scrapper's Compendium for my mage. I posted on the West Coast trade forum about 2 weeks ago, but nothing.

If you have a Scrapper's Compendium for sale or know a vendor that has them available, please let me know. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Re: Buying Scrapper's Compendium

if you want a normal scrappers, I'll stick one on my music gear vendor at the LOST Auction house sometime in the next 20 minutes.

L

LanDarr

Looking for Runebook Dye Tub.

I just transfered my crafter over here and realized that I had 2 specials and 2 leather dye tubs and my furniture dye tub... somewhere in my 4 year absence, I lost my Runebook Dye Tub

Thanks

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
21 XMas gift tickets on LA to swap for Legends ones

I have 21 xmas gift tickets to trade for Legends ones...

Merry Yuletide!

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Blacksmith power scrolls

Hi everyone,

I'm playing UO again after a nine year break, working on a blacksmith character. Where should I look for power scrolls to raise my blacksmithing skill cap?

Thanks!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Just ask around, and maybe someone will give you one, or most of the BODs toward one. There are a few PS vendors in Luna, but Smith and Tailor scrolls typically don't sell that well since the crafters can get them themselves fairly easily now. When I get in game later, I'll check and see if I have one, or most of a BOD set - if I do, it's yours.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just ask around, and maybe someone will give you one, or most of the BODs toward one. There are a few PS vendors in Luna, but Smith and Tailor scrolls typically don't sell that well since the crafters can get them themselves fairly easily now. When I get in game later, I'll check and see if I have one, or most of a BOD set - if I do, it's yours.
Wow, thanks Basara! :)

S

SeverusSnape

Selling 2X 3.0 Animal Taming Pink Scrolls, that's a total of 6.0 skill. Please ICQ with serious offers 193423737

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to buy the Xmas Stag drop item Winter Provisions. I will pay well or trade a House Tele Set for this item. Please send me a PM.

Thanks, Shal

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Checking to see if anyone has the smith's recipe for butcher's war cleaver that I could buy from them. Would like my smith to be able to craft them for my characters that hunt for leather.

Thanks!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking to buy Seeds of Renewal! I'd like atleast 10. Send me a PM to discuss price please!

Got the AoF... Still looking for seeds!

BOUGHT BOTH, TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.