• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] LA Idoc with rare sheilds? Please Info Needed.

Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i49.***********/5tt06r.jpg

My friend got multiples names are as following : Pyrite, Digdug, El Cid and Pausha

T

Tinsil

Well I don't have any info, but I'd have to say those are very cool. Never seen any shields like them.

Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friend got 4 total at the Luna Idoc thismorning. She gave one to me and another to a friend is keeping on and looking at selling one. All the same except names are different. 4 only and never seen one before ! :D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a little bit of help

the name Martel Nevarre appears here

"There was no threat to anyone undeserving of death. I had complete power over the Orb and the Necromari as well. I went recently to the Mage Tower in Moonglow, where I had performed rituals on the war hammer fashioned by Telos Agralia from the enchanted armor of the fallen paladin Martel Nevarre. But at the Mage Tower I was confronted by its castellan and he refused sale of it to me. I had no choice but to reward his disrespect with a display of violence--yet I did not use the Spell against those who opposed me there, nor did I persist in forcing my way into the tower."

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was the EM before this wave of EMs on LA. He made those shileds when he awarded them to players throughout his term. They were personalized and there are a few out there.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh I wonder who got that, I didn’t know they had 4 of them.
I knew the owner of the house had the Pashua one, that’s why I was at the idoc today but wasn’t lucky enough to get it lol.
I think that there was at least 10 of them made, probably more now if one person had 4 of them. Let me know what you want to sell the one for.

T

Tinsil

He was the EM before this wave of EMs on LA. He made those shileds when he awarded them to players throughout his term. They were personalized and there are a few out there.
In other words, EM favoritism won again, and players can now sell them. :lol:

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
In other words, EM favoritism won again, and players can now sell them. :lol:
May not have been favoritism... perhaps those players did something in an event that garnered such reward.

All the named stuffy bears given out during valentines -- are those result of EM favoritism? I don't think so... people had to earn and turn in a ticket for them.

T

Tribute House

Sorry, I guess I dont check the forums enough :O I got a total of 5 shields that day, the fifth was burried under stone chairs, the name on that is Red Dawn, now hapily situated with a bow crafted by that char. at my ter mur house on Atl...it is much loved :)