• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

L.O.S.T. Auction for Thursday, 01/31/08 7pm CST

C

Cherri1980

<center><font color=red>Would like to welcome everyone out to the L.O.S.T Auction this Thursday, January 31, 2008. We always have a great time and hope everyone comes out and supports us again. Gates will be at Luna Bank starting at 6:45pm central time. Runes will be put out at Banks and Moongates. Here is the list of items.</center>

<center><font color=blue>SHADOW LEGGINGS CURSED
HELM OF INSIGHT
ORNAMENT OF MAGINCIAN
SHADOW LEGGINS UNCURSED
DIVINE COUNTENANCE
VORPAL BLADE
HAT OF THE MAGI
4 WALLS OF RUBBLE
GOLD SKULL
TUNIC OF FIRE
BERZERKERS MAUL
LONGSWORD
VIKING SWORD
OGRE SLAYER FORK
BLOOD SLAYER FORK
LUCK FORK
ETHY LLAMA
LUCK STATUE
BREATH OF THE DEAD
SERPENTS FANG
WOODEN SHIELD
DIVINE COUNTENACE
SPINED LEATHER SLEEVES
BARBED LEATHER GLOVES
ELVEN COMPOSITE LONGBOW
TRIBAL MASK
BRACELET OF HEALTH
FISHING POLE STEALTH +11
MAP OF UNKNOWN WORLD
MAP OF UNKNOWN WORLD
DREADS REVENGE
DREADS REVENGE
BERSERKERS SCYTHE
STUDDED LEGGINGS
TAMING +10 RING
MAGERY +12 RING
SWORDS +12 BRACELET
PROVO +15 BRACELET
110 MUSIC AND 110 EVAL INTEL
CURSED HAT OF THE MAGI
CURSED ORNAMENT OF MAGNICIAN
BAMBOO FLUTE
HATCHET
JACKALS COLLAR
ARMS OF COMPASSION
ARMS OF COMPASSION
115 RESIST SPELLS SCROLL
BOOMSTICK PLUS
THE HOLY SWORD
SOULSTONE FRAGMENT TOKEN
SOULSTONE FRAGMENT TOKEN
A GUILD DEED
QUIVER OF INFINITY
DEDANNON SPECIAL
CHARACTER STATUE MAKER 6TH YR VET
DEED FOR A STONE ANKH
ORANGE PETALS
115 STEALTH SCROLL
TASKMASTER
A BANNER DEED
FLUTE OF RENEWAL
FLUTE OF RENEWAL
FLUTE OF RENEWAL
ANVIL</center>

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is strictly my opinion, but me thinks someone with a little more attention to detail might want to post items next time, although, I"m pretty sure that rumbling in the distance, is the sound of a hundred horses and riders racing to bid on "longsword"...

However, those 2 Maps of the Unknown World (are we playing the same game?), are destined for "rares" status..

I

imported_tek

Hey I’m glad that they do often post a list, lots of auctions out there don’t even do that. Besides if you want to know more about an item I guess you will just have to show up to the auction wont you?

M

MuseDeDannan

*gives tek a cookie*

to the other poster, pancake pancake pancake. feel better?

A

Ava Reese

If you dont like it why dont you go to the other auction house. Oh wait there isnt any other auction houses! Are you applying for the offical job of Auction Item detail lister because if your not then stop flaming ppl for their efforts.

G

Humm...apparently you arent from around here. Our auctions are not always just auctions. They are a social event. Meaning light banter between bidders, light banter to the auction staff. At least the attempt here and there for some roleplaying not just the mindless power killing of critters. And also...a "longsword" with certain stats might be crap to one...but awesome to another.
Whew all this negativity lately....i guess it must be the weather.

C

Cherri1980

*Cherri picks herself up off the auction floor, dusts herself off "Ok Now" "Next Item Up For Bid" is this beautiful longsword. Let me give you a bit of history on this sword. It was once used by a awesome warrior. He rode the land of Britannia in search of 'new warriors'. His sole purpose in life was to give back to his Shard what he had way too much of and to accomplish that you would often see him in dungeons spending countless hours healing a new player as they raised their skills. He loved to hear when they cried "wahooo GM swordsman". Afterwards he would take new player set up a house for him, call his guild mates to donate whatever they didnt want such as armor, gold, furniture etc. The warrior would walk away happy in his thoughts that the new player was now ready to face the battles in Britannia and make it a much safer place for everyone.The awesome warrior loved his longsword he vowed never to part with it to keep it by his side forever. Then one day, the warrior facing a terrible foe fell to his knees in pain, he no longer was able to defend britannia as he once did. His body now ridden with scars of the countless battles with his foes. His body drained of strength he once had. He felt life drain from his tired body as he held his longsword in his now fragile hand. But just as his eyes were about to close a young warrior he had helped so many months ago bent over picked up the longsword and he could hear as the player rode back into battle yelling to the ones still able to stand against the terrible foe. "Raise your swords high" "Death to the foe" "Revenge" one of the mighest warriors ever has fallen and his death as in life will never be forgotten. As the young warrior walked towards his home that night after a long day of battle he seen a glimer of light in a window in the distance. A young lady answered his knock and invited him inside. He handed her the longsword and told her of his friends many deeds and how he had died on the battleground that day with the longsword still clutched in his hand. The young warrior told the lady to please pass the longsword to someone who may be in need. He wanted someone who like himself so long ago needed a helping hand. The longsword passed through many hands as the years went by and here it is now before you. We now have so many powerful weapons that the longsword can no longer compete with in battle. But, here it is for you to buy to pass on to the next new warrior. To lend a helping hand to those in need. Have we forgot what it was like to be new. To work so hard to gain skills. The many countless hours we crafted. The joy of making that first GM skill. The smile we brought to another players face as we handed them their first horse. I know we now have so many awesome weapons, armor and special gifts. But lets not forget what makes LA the great shard it is "The Players" the unselfish players. That pass along great deeds every day and never ask anything in return only that the one they are helping keeps it going. Ok Now "Do I Hear a Bid?"
See you all at L.O.ST. Auction tonight and we will all raise a glass to the awesome warrior that left so much of himself behind for us to carry on.

Don't forget ones man throw aways is another man's treasure
Woot!! fun tonight oh yeah!!!

G

Wow that was an awesome story behind that longsword.

I bid 1.5 mil

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Clickity click click clique...by the way I was on LA the day it opened.

I

imported_tek

So then you’re complaining about something you have no interest in anyways?

Yes “cliques” I may call them guildmates and friends but you may call them “cliques” I suppose.

G

Thanks for the fun last night. Small crowd but at least my popcorn lobbing didn't ruin everything.

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

Clickity click click clique...by the way I was on LA the day it opened.

[/ QUOTE ]

We care because....?

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the auctions. I do not get to attend too much but there fun when I can.
Much thanks to those who put forth the effort to organize and run them.