• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Kyronix: Urgent: DF miss the NPC in front of Sorcere's Dungeon!

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was really uncool this morning after Serverup here :mad::fight:!
Don't know what this NPC makes now, but he's gone - maybe to have a nap or drink a beer *thinks*
*sighs*

@Kyronix: Plz check this on DF as top priority. Spawn is on - but without this speziel trading NPC trades are no longer possible. Thank you!
Edit: must correct me ;) - there's also no longer spawn and the only monster you see is this !"§$%&/%&/( .....Nightmare Fairy.

upload_2017-10-2_6-34-2.png

Last edited:

Siward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually there is no monster AT ALL. not even the nightmare fairy.
The Researcher NPC is back, but now the spawn is gone

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
absoluty creepy and unbelievable..... no monsters in Ilshenar on DF that we meet normally on our way to the dungeon.....be here in the cyclops camp with my thief - but where are they ;)?

I do not believe that there's so much beer on DF to drink ....

upload_2017-10-2_20-36-3.png

Lord Obsidian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
The western half of Ilshenar is still entirely empty, except for the champion spawns within their usual perimeters.
Sent in a bug report (saying @Lord Arm and friends killed the whole fauna in Ilsehnar! :D)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Balhae, there is no NPC outside the dungeon. Am guessing it's been gone since server up about 4.5 hours ago.

Edited to add: The entire dungeon is empty, including the blue monk NPCs in the library. Before server up, this dungeon was on the pixie spawn.

Another addition: As Lord Arm mentioned, this also seems to affect other areas in Ilshenar. Spawn is gone.

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On LA, it's the entire West subserver of Ilshenar - everything east of the server line still functions, and the champ spawns in the West still appear to be functioning, the last creatures on the subserver. Whether that will persist, I do not know.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorcerer's dungeon on Balhae, as well as a big chunk of Ilshenar, is still empty (other than the nearby healer NPC). However, just as with the other day, as you run through the dungeon, you sometimes see very quick glimpses of monsters. For example, I've run through this intersection and south down the hall to the big round room a couple of times, and every other time or so I see a split-second view of a lich. It's really odd.
quirky lich.JPG

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balhae had daily maintenance two hours ago. However, the Sorcerer's Dungeon is empty and there is no NPC outside.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still ...:spider:no ...:spider:spawn...:spider:on Drachenfels....

Day 3 meanwhile..... o_O:mad: and ... still no answer why this was not working well.

This by far is the biggest pancake one ever have been produced....

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add Arirang to the list of shards with nothing going on in the Sorcerer's Dungeon. No Ilshenar spawn, no researcher NPC, empty dungeon.