• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kya Anne my wife passed

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My RL wife passed away Nov 6th and I wanted to let you know since we lost touch with some of our friends on Pacific. I sometimes see old friends, but I haven't logged in or been around to inform our friends of our loss.

Her characters were:
Kya Anne
Pinky Tuscadero
Dirty Dancer
Majesta Royal
ExpoNentialNoise
Erika The Viking

Kya Anne was married to Lorax and as archers always were side-by-side as partners cross healing and taking care of each other whether fighting monsters in the depths of Sosaria or at a champ spawn or running around the yew gate messing around as poison archers.

Pinky Tuscadero and Fonzie both tamers were always searching for the better companion friend although Fonzie never had met a better companion than Pinky. Screaming into the nether world, "Pinky I have your pets stabled and will always care for your companions as you did for me."

She will be missed both in my life now as I raise our children and on Pacific as I run a loan archer without my best friend by my side.

-Lorax

p.s.
If you have a fond memory of her please tell me the story...

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lorax I am so truely sorry for your loss... This hit me deep as for I couldnt imagine losing my wife. She is watching out for you on UO and still cross healing you =). God speed and sorry once again.
Sir Kelek.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
My deepest condolences for your loss. Hang in there. :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sincere condolences, I hope you are able to draw strength and comfort from the support of this wonderful community.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*nods* It is impossible to imagine the unimaginable. Tend to you and your family... If you ever need us, we are here. Even those you do not know.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't know her but this is probably the most heart wrenching thread ever. My deepest condolences..I couldn't even imagine what you're going through right now.

M

MasterP

Sorry for yours' and your kids loss. Stay strong and keep moving forward, she would want that. I don't know what I would do if i lost my wife. They, our wife's keep us on track.

GOD SPEED.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't have the pleasure of knowing her, but my condolences on your loss.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what ever happend to that shrine of moby guess it was taken down for someone to make a profit if you want ill make a statue of her and put it in my luna house for all to remember her by. and it wont be taken down for a buck.