• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kudos to the Devs

N

nobuttkisser

I want to be the first to thank the developers for your unselfish and unappreciation of developing a mode of entertainment for people in general

You work through flames, darts hurled at you, gripes, greifs, negative words, unsympathetic words, and sometimes some users who are out right rude.

I am giving each developer two thumbs up
and a hug for your work thanks a lot and keep up the good work (at your own pace lol)

now, the serious minded people place your kudos here I know the developers can appreciate kind words from you ONLY IF ITS GENIUNE!!!!

I

imported_Armonia

I also want to thank the Devs for all the work they are doing to make this game great once again. In the early days of Pre Beta and Beta we had to deal with a lot of glitches and errors too. This is all a part of revamping the game. The best thing we can do as players is let the Devs know what is going on such as errors and such. THANKS AGAIN FOR BRINGING THIS GAME BACK TO LIFE!!!

I

imported_MattelMichele

Indeed! Thank you Devs for all of your hard work!

G

Two thumbs up from me too
I'm very happy to see all these changes to a game I love, that will make it even better. I'm having a great time, not caring much about the bad lag at times and low payouts. I'm also very thankful my BV family made it to EA-Land safe and sound.

And from me, genuinely: Hug a DEV today!
(I will try if I see one in game
)

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

I want to be the first to thank the developers for your unselfish and unappreciation of developing a mode of entertainment for people in general

You work through flames, darts hurled at you, gripes, greifs, negative words, unsympathetic words, and sometimes some users who are out right rude.

I am giving each developer two thumbs up
and a hug for your work thanks a lot and keep up the good work (at your own pace lol)

now, the serious minded people place your kudos here I know the developers can appreciate kind words from you ONLY IF ITS GENIUNE!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you all for working so hard for us. I love the new game... I hit a pothole in the road though and my hubby got Starbucks all over his new pants. He said it was ok though becasue he spent alot of our savings on CC so I guess we're even.
All humor aside though, we know its going to take time and I think a big part of us has whined some, I know I have but i'm sorry for that. You all are fantastic and I mean it from the bottom of my hearts!!! GO TEAM!!!!

C

calvinscreeksim

its cool that the devs are trying to put some epi into the bloodstream of the game, but would it be possible to make a "rah rah" board on its own so that we don't have to keep saying ty ty ty in the multiple posts of this nature made a week? Have one big one and have it continue to the 5+ pages of pompoms and upside down frowns.

G

<blockquote><hr>

its cool that the devs are trying to put some epi into the bloodstream of the game, but would it be possible to make a "rah rah" board on its own so that we don't have to keep saying ty ty ty in the multiple posts of this nature made a week? Have one big one and have it continue to the 5+ pages of pompoms and upside down frowns.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were to happen, then there'd also need to be one for the multitudes of threads bashing the devs. If you don't want to read or post in the positive threads, that's fine, God knows it will be easier for you to avoid the positive threads than it would be for any player who is all for staying positive to avoid the negative threads, since they outweigh the positives by at least 5 to 1.

&lt;/off topic&gt;

&lt;on topic&gt; Great post, nbk, I think more of these would raise overall player morale, or at least help to boost up those that are really giving it everything they've got to try to be positive, and the more we do that, the better the environment here will get, and the more bearable all the bugs we will *all* have to endure to varying degrees will be to handle.....which can only mean good things for the overall state of the game

G

I do give Kudos to the Devs beacuse

I don't like seeing my favorite game going down for-ever.

Although some changes aren't the best, some might be better.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of us happen to like to say thank you. I say it everytime someone does something nice to or for me. I have a good solution for your dislike of this topic though, if you don't like it, remember, its a small thread and anyone can pass right over it if they choose. In a thread like this, i'd also like to say that I don't quite understand why a person needs to go out of thier way to post your kind of comment, but I know the forum is open to ALL of us and ours opinions. Now you have mine. HAGD.

G

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your efforts to keep this game afloat and for provideing us with a much needed diversion and tons of fun. Evan with all the problems we have all faced I feel I more than get my $10 worth each month. Or more for those of us who enjoy multiple accounts. Keep up the good work.

N

nobuttkisser

Only 11 people giving "KUDO" to devs, now that is extremely sad... so much for feeling appreciated!!!!

M

maximumNugget

I Also want to take this time, to say thank you to the DEv's for the awsome job that they are doing, Before ea-land came along, or tc3, i turely was thinking quiting the game, but with all the updates, in the game and the newer and wounderful things that is going on, it looks like that i am staying as well. So once again, THANK YOU DEV's for all your Hard work !

Hugs And peace Always

Max

G

Although I do not like all the changes I do know how hard the Devs are working and I do thank them. I would rather have a few changes then no Sims online at all.
and they didnt lose my Castle lol so...

Thank you , Thank you, Thank you for all the hard work and hours. WE loveee you!
<font color="red"> </font>

N

nobuttkisser

all devs get a raise.... and a certificate of "Excellence in performance" under pressure
and&gt;

I

imported_Danny Dots

go devs for doing a great job and dealing with all of our demanding issues, lol

G

Yep, I gotta give more kudos! I just had an issue that I was literally gonna lose sleep over so I decided to see if one of them was on in EA Land, and even this time of night I found one that was on that would take time to talk to me! KUDOS to the team for your OVERTIME work! *\o/* &lt;---- proud to be a cheerleader, now more than ever!