• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kudo's to my max helpers!

• Thread starter Pinky Pepperpow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pinky Pepperpow

So I embarassed myself (what else is new) by bragging about maxing law at Sunday runs and then didn't have all my notices. If that wasn't bad enough I went and got Dina Might for the CJ run and she didn't bring gags. LOL (shhh I didn't tell anyone and nobody knew).

Then August aka Daddio Dog went with me after to get my notices.

After that I had some great helpers for the max. We didn't really have enough toons and Wolfie went and snagged a Level 1 (?? Flappy) and some of his friends, Green Duck and a bunny (who was so sweet but don't know her name) and there was Kathy and Char too.

So we started with 7 toons and Green Duck got booted during the cog fight. The noob, Flappy just bolted during the pan phase..guess he got scared or something, he left almost full on laff too.

So we ended up with 5 players (Kathy, Char, Fangs, bunny and Me) and it was a challenge. We had the extra cog too.

We were getting hit a lot but we all helped each other with tune ups and with all that team spirit I accomplished maxing law.

Kudo's to everyone that helped me tonight...Love Ya!

S

Squeaker

After going to sleep way too late... waking up late because of that.. I read that and I'm laughing again! Barely had my first sip of coffee! That was too funny last night. Definitely a workout for that key!

As far as your gags in the first cj... I was hearing about your lack of gags over on the other side and giggling with the rest of them, when I saw mine! I didn't have any either and had to pull a Pete. Found out later my darling husband had taken her back to the gag shop while I was on the phone and dumped all of her sixes (except one so nobody else would notice). Men!

Congrats! A well deserved win :D

C

Crazy Fireball

LOL! That is funny!

I am doing Stunless CJ's now, you just have to jump alot and they are fun.

Glad you maxed, and remember gags next time! LOL!