• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Kryss

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, but it's brittle so it's not worth much! Sorry man otherwise it would be a good find.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah brittle on splint is a bad combo wep will break in a day

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Aight.. can someone explain to me what makes a Splint weapon worth a lot? I have found high % splint weps with high hit spell AND have it on a wep that can also have pois added to it without being brittle.. which to me would seem like it would be a great find.. only to be told they are only worth 100-250k range.. so I am stumped on what makes for a great splint wep. I mean is it just that only sc mage weps that command the high value?

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aight.. can someone explain to me what makes a Splint weapon worth a lot? I have found high % splint weps with high hit spell AND have it on a wep that can also have pois added to it without being brittle.. which to me would seem like it would be a great find.. only to be told they are only worth 100-250k range.. so I am stumped on what makes for a great splint wep. I mean is it just that only sc mage weps that command the high value?
Well for PvP a good splint wep for a dexer will have 20 30 splint a 50-70 hit spell fire or light no hit area. hit lower defence hit lower attack and di is nice for mage splint wep the same but hard to find a good mage wep would be a kryss/ cleaver or butcher with 20 30 splint 50-70 hit spell pref lighting or fireball hit lower defence would be worth alot and spell channeling ofc di would be worth alot on a decent mage wep because mage suits dont carry the di as a dexxers suit can unless built properly but anything brittle is worthless because you can't pof it and splint weps break very fast so with out being able to fort one it would break in a day of heavy use brittle is fine on armor because it don't break fast like splint wepons

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This kryss would if been worth alot if it wasn't for the brittle imo a plat plus for non brittle even tho it only has 15 splint the 70 light and 50 hld make up for it! And battle lust is nice

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks for taking the time to educate me on it. It is appreciated, I hate spamming trade forum with crap lol