• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KROC

L

Laf

i was just rippen around doing my daily routine. killing miners, bombing afk players.. that sort of thing, and i happened to run up on a couple [kroc] players. eve'sdropping i over'read, "napa players are so stupid".

=| giggle*

I seem to find ALL* sorry to clarify People* are so stupid.
Why else would I make over 500k a day in RESKILLS only.. Like uhm... Really.
IM going to have to ... somewhat agree with you. PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

LOL/Not just Napa people.

I play all servers*. Even siege and mugen. I have 1-7 chars on every server.
Through various char names, Napa's are Essence of Laf, Crazy White Boy, Beautiful Garbage-, Etc. And i can say with 100% confidence. I am one of the SMARTEST, most ALERT players across ALL OF UO. Im sorry.. I just see it that way.

anyway, purpose fo all this is to clarify.

ALL* SERVERS HAVE MANY.. MANY.. MANY ... STUPID PLAYERS. not just napa.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never knew you played Mugen. We could have teamed up for a few things when I still played. I loved Mugen. X, Zenin, Gekititetu and Maruhachi are all fun to PvP with.

And your general statement holds. I would cite examples from personal experience but would likely get the Angry Townsfolk People Playset after me on here again...

L

Laf

Ahhahha. /Bring em on. I have to admit I get some sick joy in being hated..

I have just under 2k screenshots of these "stupid players" now in my "LAF WIN" folder within "My Documents".

F

five oclock

Starts to sing...

God is Great
Beer is good
and People are crazy....

yeah I have to somewhat agree with ya..I remember the other day a woman left her baby in a cart by our book section. She just walked away...When she meet up her husband at the checkout counter..she thought He had him..

R

Richard Pryor

Me am to agreeing. Poeple r stupd, lol. All them * r stupd. Me am r best plyr 2.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Richard Pryor
your speedhacker shoes are up in the tree outside the Em's place
lmfao