• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus

mihali

Sage
Krampus looks like a demon type monster. Does it have a slayer susceptibility as expected (Demon)?
Also its nasty little minions do they have slayers / resists posted somewhere? Ty in advance.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Krampus Resists Range:

His Physical and Cold Resists are 85 to 90.

His Fire, Energy, and Poison are 70 to 80.

Basically all High.

Theoretical best pets are Reptalon, Fire Steed, Dreadmare, Nightmare, Cu, Bane/Ostard. Fire Beetle with RC.

Basically any pet if he is discorded.

Best to use a mountable pet since you are doing trade runs.

Melee and Ranged weapons, Anything with AI.

Fire and energy spells for mage.

Also Krampus is one of the few high HP things in the game that does cold damage that the average player will face. He does 50 Physical- 50 cold damage.

Last edited:

mihali

Sage
TYVM for info.
Also, can leaching mana, stamina and life leaching weapons work on it? Or always has corrupted life/mana?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sample Minion Resists:

1670806078527.png

Like Krampus.
Lowest in Poison, Fire and Energy.

Highest in Cold Then Physical.

TYVM for info.
Also, can leaching mana, stamina and life leaching weapons work on it? Or always has corrupted life/mana?
I do not know. Everyone on LS uses a Tamer. I have never heard that he has that, what are you basing this from?

He has an area attack that is based on how close you are to him.

I do not think he has any unusual special other than Bone Breaker and tossing Minions at you, which is funny.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice info, thanks! I will try my archer on this encounter and see how it works.
Works fine until he tosses the Minions on you. Hope a mage will Invis you. We would on LS since that's what we all do, run around and invis ourselves and each other.

I have used my Archer/Bard to Provoke the minions onto Krampus and Peace as needed.

On LS we call out in chat and gate to him. Hopefully the players who did no runs will help kill the Minions and invis the ones who did do runs. I do that when I have no runs done.

You do not get a drop if you are dead when Krampus dies and you lose the runs.

Play nice and heal others!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
TYVM for info.
All leeches work. I use my sampire which stands up pretty well to him and use a double axe with area hit so that I can whirlwind all the minions around Krampus that are thrown. Only thing to watch out for is the dismount from Krampus that he does frequently (much more frequent than bone breaker) because being dismounted with an ill-timed minion toss (or someone invising) could get your mount killed.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All leeches work. I use my sampire which stands up pretty well to him and use a double axe with area hit so that I can whirlwind all the minions around Krampus that are thrown. Only thing to watch out for is the dismount from Krampus that he does frequently (much more frequent than bone breaker) because being dismounted with an ill-timed minion toss (or someone invising) could get your mount killed.
He does not have dismount listed as an ability. So that one is unlisted like others.

1670873791740.png

They have one of the weapon mastery skills. This one has Slashing.

Piercing Trains the creature in the bleed, armor ignore, and paralyze special moves. Also trains the creature in the Pierce & Thrust mastery abilities.
Bashing Trains the creature in the mortal strike, concussion, and disarm special moves. Also trains the creature in the Toughness & Stagger mastery abilities.
Slashing Trains the creature in the nerve strike, armor ignore, and disarm special moves. Also trains the creature in the Focused Eye & Onslaught mastery abilities.

2 of those have disarm. Does he disarm you?

He only has wrestling so he wont do the specials like Onslaught from those.

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes he disarms sometimes, not every time.
Last night I got so tired of being dismounted, must have done it a dozen times! Tonight when we got to WW & Fiends I stabled the swampy and ran with the ethy, then when he dismounted me I just carried on fighting on foot.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
None of our pets gets Dismounted so we never see it on LS. :)

So we don't see those extra abilities.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Works fine until he tosses the Minions on you. Hope a mage will Invis you. We would on LS since that's what we all do, run around and invis ourselves and each other.

I have used my Archer/Bard to Provoke the minions onto Krampus and Peace as needed.

On LS we call out in chat and gate to him. Hopefully the players who did no runs will help kill the Minions and invis the ones who did do runs. I do that when I have no runs done.

You do not get a drop if you are dead when Krampus dies and you lose the runs.

Play nice and heal others!
There are two kinds of Minions that spawn.. easy and hard. Krampus will only throw the hard ones if someone hitting him has a current trade quest box on them.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are two kinds of Minions that spawn.. easy and hard. Krampus will only throw the hard ones if someone hitting him has a current trade quest box on them.
Noticed this guy was not dying very fast. One of the harder ones.:

1670972046283.png