• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus Vulnerabilities?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At this time - no. Once the champ spawn begins on the 20th - the reward for defeating the boss is a replica artisan tree that when double clicked will add Krampus Slayer onto your weapon or spellbook for a period of time. (I'm guessing same as the 20th anniversary pagan slayer.)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
At this time - no. Once the champ spawn begins on the 20th - the reward for defeating the boss is a replica artisan tree that when double clicked will add Krampus Slayer onto your weapon or spellbook for a period of time. (I'm guessing same as the 20th anniversary pagan slayer.)
but not your pet?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like waiting until Krampus almost done before the Slayer comes out guess we're hooked until next year

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
heaven forbid a pet should do as much damage as a sampire.
Well, if you could ride a pet that has 700hp and does as much damage as a sampire and doesnt need any gear, that seems pretty broken.

I don't really care, i think it would be cool and I'm all for power creep. I would jump on it and use the best method, I have tamers and dexxers and use whatever template is best.

It would just be too good to be true and there isn't any prevalence of slayers for any pets at the moment

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well, if you could ride a pet that has 700hp and does as much damage as a sampire and doesnt need any gear, that seems pretty broken.

I don't really care, i think it would be cool and I'm all for power creep. I would jump on it and use the best method, I have tamers and dexxers and use whatever template is best.

It would just be too good to be true and there isn't any prevalence of slayers for any pets at the moment
A sampire is a completely broken template not a great example of not making broken things OP

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Aren’t we agreeing? I think it’s too powerful to make a pet deal as much damage as a sampire.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wowsers!
that Krampus Slayer is a game-changer for doing Krampus!
guild mate and I took out our sampires and did one by ourselves last night, we breezed through him in minutes.