• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus Event is over.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had fun doing the event and am glad that our city stones got replenished. They should have made the Whips a recipe or make them craftable in the future. Gotta love the lack of communication about when the event would be over.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Had fun doing the event and am glad that our city stones got replenished. They should have made the Whips a recipe or make them craftable in the future. Gotta love the lack of communication about when the event would be over.
I thought they stated the run period in the original release notes about it and startup of it. Memory might be wrong, tho.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seams the goodies were a bit rare... but I think they are wonderful. :)

Only managed the hat recipe and not the boots. Prices on Atlantic are so far beyond outer space. hehe. Got 4 titles, 2 whips... passed over the switches and "dirty snowballs" (I still laugh quite hard when I think about that). BUT... why not new art for them at least? Or recolored? The "guild" town shop signs... I got a small avalanche of them. (Delighted!) Considering I could barely find them just 3 months ago? OH YEAH!

The circle of friends I have... we are 99.9% sure they will regenerate this event next year. Perhaps with no more goodies... or some... we shall see. The hats and boots were very popular, however they look best on vendors for the month. I give the whole thing a thumbs up... even if I couldn't successfully do the hunt myself. (Quests rule!) :cool:

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Clear communication about it would have been preferred, but we are glad we got some extra time to do it after the busy holiday period. (Sadly hardly managed to get in game anyway... Just one weekend had a good go. That's our problem though.) Liked this event, were pretty lucky on the drops and have over 3k of relic frags extra from just unraveling his loot.
Our only complaint was that it was REALLY annoying Krampus despawned so quickly while we were trying to dispose of his minions at 4am once. Just gone, in less than 15 mins. We learned it was not smart to have a good look at the frost drakes at a time when they don't get killed instantly, but then again, we didn't expect him to disappear THAT fast.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Y'all expect communication? They do 2 meet and greets a month, (and say, no, maybe, thats a good idea we will think about it, iot's on the list) and an occasional newsletter.

Don't want to push em too much, ya know...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Not all the stones were replenished, cities like Moonglow hardly saw any trades because you could not get credit for a long run using the moongates for Kampus and no one wished to take LONG boat rides for that.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a blast. My new frost drake is a killer, I got tons of cleanup points from candy cranes, the minions were fun, the system worked quite well, I got lots of guaranteed drops each time, among these golden branches, dirty snowballs, whips (which I was giving away for 400k each, no use for me) and titles. My guild got all the recipes needed. Krampus himself was nicely designed and I am happy that it is over now, so that we can move on doing other things.

Thumbs up, devs! The whole fall-/winter season, including Khaldun, was fantastic. Nothing to criticize from my side, only the buggy bandaid belt could have been better.

Thank you for the fun and proving that the game is not in maintenance mode only, but still offering fun and action!

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
please devs we need more fel based events, Krampus was boring af
You mean like the bonus 120 power scrolls in available in October/November in Khaldun felucca? Let me see how many people over the course of 2 months I saw there... I can use one hand.

It was a blast. My new frost drake is a killer, I got tons of cleanup points from candy cranes, the minions were fun,
Krampus was enjoyable, the frost drakes make fine cold damage pets. I would rate the entire event an A-.

Points off for our guild receiving multiple times 3 empty coin purses and 2 title recipe scrolls as the only drops for that krampus run (we were the only ones doing them when this happened so not like someone else got the good drops)

Last edited:

PageBoy

Journeyman
You mean like the bonus 120 power scrolls in available in October/November in Khaldun felucca? Let me see how many people over the course of 2 months I saw there... I can use one hand.
ive done fel khaldun several time on atl and a few time on europa.
luckilly there are many ppl that still likes to play in fel, we raid/do several champs a day.