• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus Claws Is Coming to Town

Palm Copenhagen

Journeyman
Ultima community,

I have created a poem and movie short to promote an event being held on the Pacific server and I have decided to share with the rest of you for your enjoyment.

It is an 8m film about Valkyries & Krampus. Valkyries is the main character in the book series I am developing and, in this movie-short she is reading in a “A Night Before Christmas” style rendition of a poem I have created entitled “Krampus Claws Is Coming to Town”.

Of course, this movie short is in the spirit of Krampus and that will lend itself well to the event that I have scheduled on the Pacific Server entitled: “Krampus Eve”.

][------------------------------//--------------------------------------][

**The purpose of this event is to be inclusive for all those who might not have anyone to spend the holidays with. This fits well with the entire theme and dedication of the fantasy book series I am creating out of this gaming experience. **

Those themes are:

To remember is to find your way…

&

This is the story of your realm & everyone has a part to play…

][------------------------------//--------------------------------------][

Please enjoy this small film I have created for you!

=|Krampus Claws Is Coming to Town|=

P.S.

If there is anyone from your server that would like to come hang out for the festivities you are certainly welcome to do so. This includes all players or employees.

The “delivering of presents” portion of the event will require a house, a mail box and a rune to that location, but there should be more than enough goodies and fun to go around.

So…from The PAWS Soulforge:

We wish you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Best regards and fare thee well,

-Palm Copenhagen

The PAWS Soulforge