• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus 2021 Recipe

Kir

Journeyman
Anyone know if the Candied staff has been added back into the reward pool for current Krampus events?

And what other recipes has anyone got so far? :p

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My very first Krampus this year yielded a Shield Orb recipe. The Shield Orbs can be imbued. The options are Spell Channeling, Faster Casting, Defense Chance Increase, Reflect Physical Damage, Lower Requirements and Durability.

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
So Krampush is on now? I thought it is after 4th. Time to turn all WF drops and do trade runs!

By the way, you get receipe from elves or from boss?
Does Krampush still have life taint aura?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He dismounts you instantly. But I did not notice an aura.

I won't use my melee toon again because if you are dead when he dies you do not get a drop.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My very first Krampus this year yielded a Shield Orb recipe. The Shield Orbs can be imbued. The options are Spell Channeling, Faster Casting, Defense Chance Increase, Reflect Physical Damage, Lower Requirements and Durability.
Can blank orbs be transmoged?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Anyone know if the Candied staff has been added back into the reward pool for current Krampus events?

And what other recipes has anyone got so far? :p
I think they would have posted it, if it had been added back.
I believe they didn't put it in, is because the specials weren't working.

(I only wanted it for the looks, so that wouldn't have mattered to me
but there would have been lots of complaints if they added it prematurely)

but at least we know Krampus will be back next year
because that is probably when it will be added to the drop list

Kir

Journeyman
What's the required skill for the Shield Orb recipe?
It says I don't have the required skills to use the recipe. (120 Blacksmith, 120 Tailor, 100 Tinker, 100 Carpenter.) o_O

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What's the required skill for the Shield Orb recipe?
It says I don't have the required skills to use the recipe. (120 Blacksmith, 120 Tailor, 100 Tinker, 100 Carpenter.) o_O
Put in recipe book it will tell you.

Reactions: Kir

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I have the orb recipe but can't eat it yet as I need to work on magery. Can someone tell me what the recipe is? What items do I need to make it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have the orb recipe but can't eat it yet as I need to work on magery. Can someone tell me what the recipe is? What items do I need to make it.
Its a shield, Probably Iron.

rwo001

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone has idea about this item. I got it from Krampus’ Coin Purse
unknown.png
圖片

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's cool. Better than Broken wristwatch.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can make them out of any ingots.
And you can still use it as a transmog target if made from color ingots. But I don't think you can reforge them unless made from iron.