• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KR vs 2d

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play only in KR Tamer or anythign else. Took some time to get used to it.

A

Antion_Vallin

KR, but wish my damn brown dragon was <u>brown</u>! His names "Tokaar", it means stone dragon! Would also like my Bake Kitsune to not look like a red wolf. I'd like to see different riding animations for each mount that take into account the mounts proportions, such as wings that apear on top of the riders legs, not somehow tucked behind them. Oh, and I'd like my giant ice worm to be giant!

These are my only problems with KR. I only played 2D reciently to make sure I tamed the right purple bunnie when I saw it.

G

I mostly play in KR. But, if i'm taming agressive pets I use 2D because the taming macro in 2d will spam and will not in KR. I find it very trying to have to hit my macro key for every attempt in KR.

G

I prefer some of the KR graphics (mostly, anything LBR or past)

i love bake kitsunes in KR ;P

i love dragons in 2d

i love 2d &gt; KR for gameplay, and I'd have to read up on how to play KR, and download a lot of mods for KR too...in order to enjoy it

G

Silly question, but I haven't been keeping up with how KR was doing while I was out of UO. Can you set a macro to vet a specific pet yet? I had a play around and couldn't see a simple way of doing this, and it's really putting me off playing KR properly lol. I feel rubbish without my vet macros the way I like them, so haven't risked going into dungeons properly.

Wenchy

I

imported_Yalp

2d.. been trying to convert to KR but I'm having trouble getting the right targeting.. and it's costing time I don't always have.

G

2D for sure, just can't get used to KR, the graphics are nice yes but its horrible to play with.