• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KOTL

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the word on kotl event going away in the end of oct? You all know how rumors are usually not to be trusted, but I have heard this from 2 different good sources. Anyone know anything? ty

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your reply. I noticed from what you posted that we "10 years and older" were all given 500 sovereign and is ready to spend in the UO store via the game. I was looking into how to claim it but it's already done. Too bad everything I want is 1000 or more. LOL , ty UO...

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeh not much to choose from for 500 sovereigns.. i got the undertakers staff... should come in handy and it was free.

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm leaning towards tokono dyes. 50 charges. Lots of heritage token items too to choose from for only 100 sovereigns per.