• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kotl Mini Turn In - FYI

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The NPC in front of the Kotl Dungeon in Eodon is gone. If you still have any Kotl Mini's left and you want to turn then in, you need to go to the New NPC at Sorcerers Dungeon Entrance or Terot Skitas on the Serpents Jawbone. Use the shift/click menu on the NPC. Dunno how long he will accept the Kotl Mini's.

z2turninstuff.jpg

I must say I do like the Jack in the Box very much. The box can be turned to face east or south. The Jawbone cannot be turned.

z1box.jpg

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Anyone happen to snag the Shackled Heart of the Pumpkin King yet by any chance? Notes say "use it if you dare"... and I am curious what the heck it does :)

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Anyone happen to snag the Shackled Heart of the Pumpkin King yet by any chance? Notes say "use it if you dare"... and I am curious what the heck it does :)
I figured I would wait to get one until I found out what it does to see if it is worth the points.