• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Konquest (KQ) Galad checking in

T

Terraxia

The notorious rezkiller Galad of KQ checking in! Been playing wow with all the other KQs on Eonar. All the old favorites are there pretty much, even Moonchild. Im glad to see Sonoma still alive and kicking. We always talk about UO, Wow is crack, and lacks the personality of UO. I got the itch still, and someday i may pop up and rezkill somebody for old times sake. Whats new?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya!! Pretty much the same ole thing on Sonoma...atleast in the way of PvP...lots of **** talkers and big egos. SA is semi fun. Loving the imbueing and being able to create the mods you want on your armor vs having to play the runic lottery. You should pop in sometime and bring all of the KQ folks with you. Get another guild in the mix.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, that's one thing that will always be constant, lol.
Very much true. Was some good figthing yesterday though..I heard taht D@D and waka had an okay rumble. Then Waka and SCAM at the gate. A little bit later...Ham found 86 at COD. Got there to late for the raid, but they followed the "bait" (me and Gemeni) into the starroom where waka laid in wait...All but one died in Terra/Star. Very good fights to be had last night and for once my connection wasnt **** the entire time!

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, Galad and Duke, and I think I saw "lord" hunter in another thread. Who all still plays? Should I bring my infamous naked red out of retirement? Lolol

T

ThraximusZog

Zankin,Conan, and Lore where in B^G and ZOG, those are the only ones I know who still play that are around.

G

Galad_the_Good

The notorious rezkiller Galad of KQ checking in! Been playing wow with all the other KQs on Eonar. All the old favorites are there pretty much, even Moonchild. Im glad to see Sonoma still alive and kicking. We always talk about UO, Wow is crack, and lacks the personality of UO. I got the itch still, and someday i may pop up and rezkill somebody for old times sake. Whats new?
Which Galad were you? Did you ever play with Evil and I? Were you inspired by the original Galads, or by WoT?