• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Koi Pond

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes Call they are vet reward, and thx Dot, when I click to claim it it says it is shard bound if I pick it. I just want to trade it to another acct on same shard.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes Call they are vet reward, and thx Dot, when I click to claim it it says it is shard bound if I pick it. I just want to trade it to another acct on same shard.
That is odd I remember transferring one to. Atlantic to catskills. I'll ll have to locate it later to check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "warning" gump is confusing. It means if you pick a reward on one shard you don't get to pick a reward on another shard since you've used up your one pick.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Are you sure you're not mixed up on that gump that warns you when you go go claim a reward ? The one that reads whatever you pick is bound to the character you select on ?

Anyways, koi pond isn't shard bound like others hAve said . I bought one awhile back on Atlantic and had it transferred over to my home shard by a kind soul .

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks all I got and had no problems.........Zeke was spot on in the issue I was worried about.