• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Know your collector: Peil

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of you probably know Peil for the continued quest to finding the "I stole this shield". Also, Peil was the one responsible for providing valuable information to the rest of us during the Japanese dye slime event.

Peil is one of the few 'collectors' that stems from the Japanese servers and I would be lying if I did not admit that I was excited to conduct this interview.

Interview transcript

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great Interview! Thanks For letting us get to know you better, Peil and thanks Tomas for taking the time to interview her!

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Tomas for great interview.

Although Wiv is a cute girl, I'm not a girl.
Wiv is my role play, cause I like a graphic of UO lady :)

S

shulginist

Peil is great, sold a couple of transfer tokens for 12m each to me.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bring an rper, I'm used to referring to folks via their character's gender. My bad!

(Great interview regardless!)

F

Fraggles

very nice interveiw. Keep them comming tomas! i really enjoy reading about the folks i see on the boards

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Excellent job both of you. Peil you would are a Gem you are welcome to my house on Pacific anytime. Just let me know when your going to be there so I can send all the precious Items over to the castle for sale keeping while you are there. :)

Great job! I think I am going to take an extended walk over to your shards soon.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Me too! I do miss my Caela's walk in the old 3D client. Someone really studied how (some) women move when they implemented that. :)

Great interview! It's nice to know a bit more about a kind, polite, helpful, and active member of the Rares community like yourself! I really hope you find that shield some day!

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think you missed the bit that is on the right of the image: I live in Tokyo, and my job is a computer programmer.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great interview, Tomas and Peil! =)

My most favorite item (in the whole world !) is "Queen of Thieves" ring. This is a silver ring with only blessed tag and special name. Although there are no useful properties, I think this ring is most matched ring for thieves. Incidentally, this ring doesn't exist in my little museum because Wiv has always put on :p
There is actually another blessed "Queen of Thieves" ring. It was my wedding ring. My ex-husband currently has it.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im from England, i live just north of London :) I didn't mention it in my interview, forgot. Maybe Thomas can edit it in or something.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
>All replier
Thanks for your thoughts.
I'm glad that everybody enjoyed interview :)

>Lord Nabin
Thanks for your offer.
I want to see your great museum indeed.
Please let me know where your house is :)

>Kimberly of Napa
Thanks for information about ring !!