• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Knights Rest Bards Night -Sunday-Nov 7th

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come join us Sunday night starting at 8 pm by the eastern skies,for an evening of stories and song and poetry as the Knights Rest celebrates its new time and day with Bards Night.

All stories, songs and poems should be no more then five minutes long, and on the subject of changing seasons of life. Prizes will be awarded for the top entries.

The Knights Rest is neutral ground and all that come in the spirit of kinship are welcome. We are located in the Glade of Aegis which is the first clearing south of the Yew/Trammel gate.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight is the night. Hope to see some of you at the Rest tonight with stories, poems and songs in hand.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to all who showed up and participated in the Bard's Night competition. Your continued support of the Knights Rest is what makes our events a success.

I am looking to repeat the event next Sunday as a special way to showcase our new night and time.

V

Victoria Navarre

Too bad I had to miss the event,and have to miss the next event. Hopefully there will be one I can get to attend soon. :)