• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Knights Rest Bards Night -Sunday-Nov 14th

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay folks,
we're gonna do it again
Grab your pencils, grab your papers
Get your entries in

Be it prose, be it story,
Or an epic song
If the subject is food
Then you can't go wrong

The night is Sunday
And the hour is eight
You can come alone
Or you can bring a date

So shine up your shoes
don your favorite vest
And prepare to shine
At the old Knight's Rest

That's right all, the Knights Rest will be hosting Bard's Night 2-the sequel this Sunday, November 14th At 8pm by the eastern skies. This weeks subject is food in all its glorious forms. Prizes will be awarded to the tip three entries.

The Knights Rest is located in the glade of Aegis. The first clearing south of the Yew Trammel gate.

The Rest is neutral grounds. All who come in the spirit of kinship are welcome.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will try to come to this one. I'm a terrible roleplayer but I'll do my best. I've played a bard for most of my UO career and support all things bardish. So count me in! Hmm, food.. I think I can come up with something good for that.