• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Knights of Sacrifice Full Set With Bag

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I am taking offers on the full Knights of Sacrifice armor set and the mongbat leather backpack which the EM dropped on their first event, as one package offer. This is 14 items in total with pictures shown below. Pm me, offer in comments or icq me at 656525583. Thanks!

Apron.png Arms.png Backpack.png Book.png Chest.png Cloak.png Hands.png Helm.png Lance.png Legs.png Ring.png Sash.png Shield.png

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am taking offers on the full Knights of Sacrifice armor set and the mongbat leather backpack which the EM dropped on their first event, as one package offer. This is 13 items in total with pictures shown below. Pm me, offer in comments or icq me at 656525583. Thanks!

View attachment 82770 View attachment 82771 View attachment 82772 View attachment 82773 View attachment 82774 View attachment 82775 View attachment 82776 View attachment 82777 View attachment 82778 View attachment 82779 View attachment 82780 View attachment 82781 View attachment 82782
Aren't you missing the gorget for a full set? Or will it be included as 14 items instead of 13??

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was gonna offer 13 shiny new gold pieces for the set, but then a 14th piece was introduced, so I will now offer 13 shiny new gold pieces and 1 old and weathered gold piece for the set. ;)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was gonna offer 13 shiny new gold pieces for the set, but then a 14th piece was introduced, so I will now offer 13 shiny new gold pieces and 1 old and weathered gold piece for the set. ;)
Hmmm or maybe you'd like to offer 5-10 Waters Of Lost Balema... :p

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am taking offers on the full Knights of Sacrifice armor set and the mongbat leather backpack which the EM dropped on their first event, as one package offer. This is 13 items in total with pictures shown below. Pm me, offer in comments or icq me at 656525583. Thanks!

View attachment 82770 View attachment 82771 View attachment 82772 View attachment 82773 View attachment 82774 View attachment 82775 View attachment 82776 View attachment 82777 View attachment 82778 View attachment 82779 View attachment 82780 View attachment 82781 View attachment 82782
Just out of curiosity, how do you know this is the complete set? The story arc these come from is still ongoing and Diti has yet to be killed.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@Khyro Well all armor pieces have been dropped so I can say it is a complete set, thus far. If another drop happens then it won't be and there very well could be another. I am selling it as a completed armor and clothing this far set. Buyer beware. Thanks for pointing that out!

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
@Khyro Well all armor pieces have been dropped so I can say it is a complete set, thus far. If another drop happens then it won't be and there very well could be another. I am selling it as a completed armor and clothing this far set. Buyer beware. Thanks for pointing that out!
Thanks, makes sense. I thought maybe I missed something Ulric said about the set being done. I think the only pieces left he could do are Bracelet and Robe anyways.