• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] ][ Knight Captain Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata ][

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling tonight's Promotion Cloak. Very few of these were given out and even fewer for sale. I would estimate around 7-10 cloaks in existence.

200M

Gold on Atlantic.

cloak2.PNG
Cloak1.PNG

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'll take it. Can you add me on icq please. I won't be able to pick up until tomorrow

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Random question, is there any special reason why the brackets are at each end of the name? Not sure if I've ever seen an item have that before, it's weird yet cool at the same time heh.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They are the Stripes of the Rank. The Sergeant sash has ^ and the Sergeant Major sash has |^|
Ahh, that makes sense. That was a great idea! Adds a new level of detail to the items.