• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kittens! Show me your Kittens!

Z

Zilor

I would like to see everyones Kittens! Cats are also acceptable, so long as they're being cute, also Ferrets and Weasels... Um, also Hamsters and Guinea Pigs... And lastly Bunny Rabbits. I also suppose if you have... huff... a dog that's cute that would do too.

This is my kitten playing fetch of all things. She just up and decided it was a fun game to play shortly after we got her from the SPCA and she can go for ages without getting tired of it.

Prepare for... Kerrigan! Kitten of Blades!... playing fetch.

YouTube - Kerrigan the Kitten playing Fetch

S

soulstoner

Gotta luv gamers that dig cats :thumbup1:

Wondering about Luvmylace's Maya? the wild lookin silver tabby with mane & gigantor paws - is that a Maine Coon er some wild cat from the Arctic region you took in!!?? Very wild lookin' ! :)

Young Dobby showing off new big kitty teeth​
[/IMG]

Precious Stanley - RIP​
[/IMG]

Guess I don't photo the Calico much - all I can find of Opal on digital - lolz​

S

Sweety

Here's a little stray kitten that was abandoned and we took care of till she was old enough to be adopted.

She's probably about 3 weeks old in this picture.

Here's a more recent pic. The giant white one wanted to eat her.

And this mass of fluff is Boots, Salem, and Oreo.

Our house is a zoo

K

Kiminality

Mine plays fetch.
It all started when she used to pester me for attention while I was in bed, so I'd throw things to the other end of the room as a distraction. She loved chasing, so she'd run off, and I could secure my position a little more.
At some point, she started bringing the things back, resulting in:
1.) The most unlikely, un-toy-like objects becoming "Best. Toy. Ever."
2.) She would then pester me in bed to throw things for her.