• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kitchen Sink?

S

saskajenny

Hi

I'm trying to make a sink in my kitchen... wondering if anyone has seen this done before and could provide some suggestions.

Thanks!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a favorite way to build a sink is by chopping a water trough as seen here.... there are lots of kitchens in the stickies up top

for myself, I generally go with a tub of water on a wooden bench... you can set a keg tap on the wall over the sink and there are a couple of ways to make water flow from it.... a key ring as the impact point in the water with silver coins stacked up to the keg tap works nicely, as does a blue bubbling flask imbedded in the water with just the neck sticking up to to the tap

S

saskajenny

hey..

thanks for the suggestions! what would be really really really really really really awesome is if you had some screenshots so i could put it all together in my blonde brain. :)

(she doesn't ask for much, does she?) hehe

thanks!

jenn

T

Tazar

Two of the enhanced-bandaid making fountains side by side also works well...

Place the tokuno-stealable paintings (tall-thin-beige woven-mat looking ones) over the top part of each fountain to hide the back of the fountain, and then place a keg-tap at the right height, and it will look like the fountain water is coming from a faucet right into the sink.

I'd post screenshots, but I am hopeless with that stuff...