• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kingdom Reborn-Is it Out?

G

No, I didn't crawl out from a rock-I just returned after being gone for 5 years. Recently I installed Mondain's Legacy and noticed that some posts acted as if KR was live-is it?

G

Yes KR has been out in beta....errrr I mean gold for some time now....

G

Cool. So, I guess my natural next guess is-when will it go public?

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

Cool. So, I guess my natural next guess is-when will it go public?

[/ QUOTE ]

As Mitzplik stated, KR is out and available for a free download.

We just joke about it being still in beta because it still has issues that no finished product should have.

It's a worthy client though. Well-done for the most part. However, it should just now be being released into beta, not been "done" for months.

Here is the Stratics forum for it.

-Galen's player

G

In another year or so it could actually catch up to the 2D client in terms of features and stability.

As many faults as it has...and there are quite a few...you have to admit...it's nowhere near as bad as Third Dawn.

G

<blockquote><hr>

.you have to admit...

[/ QUOTE ]

Admit??? one of the first rules one is suppose to learn in life is to NEVER!!! admit to anything...... geesh.....

G

Aye-been playing on it the past few days, and while I can see some of the bugs it is still pretty decent.