• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] King Blackthorns Bones container

S

Stilgar

yes, you read that one correct.. How much would one of these containers fetch on the black market?

everyone should want bones of this illegitimate King..

Long Live King Richard!!!

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1gp..................sorry but i dont consider these rares if they are the bones u get from dieing with that name to spawn as a bone drop.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stuff like that is on the borderlines even for what is considered rare or "a rare" nowadays. i mean, the conjurers items could be considered rares i guess, as well as limited time quest items / drops like magical lockboxes and such. Thing is, in all likely hood they will do the same thing again next year with the bones.

"Rare" or not, its a good name to have on the bones. If it is your character and you are farming bones if you manage to get the redish - blackish ones on Atlantic shard i would pay 6 mil for them.

S

Stilgar

well, seeing as you cannot create the name, 1gp would be rather light. I know they are not rare, but they are unique. :)

I do not have the name on my account, Im sure the person who does created it long ago for gifts. I am not that forward thinking.

Im just lucky to have bones, and have yet decided what to do with them.

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a capital I which looks like a lower case L. LORD BIACKTHORN

S

Stilgar

well sir, I now see your point... people can be very creative in this game when finding ways around the rules. I for one still like the bones.. I am opposed to the rule of this King, he is not my King!!!!!!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that cool named bones will probably be worth 500k to a million, about the same as the cool named pumpkins from a couple years ago.