• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kill Dread Horn Solo?

• Thread starter Emil_surdeegen
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Emil_surdeegen

Hello.
iam working out a suit for solo dread horn this is what i got:
mace&shield glasses
jackals
Rune carpence
nice res sleeves
nice res gloves
fey leggins
quiver of idetify
Primer of arms
a diamon mace whit 40 hml 20 hld 30 ssi, drinking ref pots for stamina

so iam need help whit:
what spells shuld i cast when i solo dh?
are my suit enough to solo dh?

i have try irks and kill em like [censored] i even take down a irk & a Lady lisit (buffed spider) at same time

Ps sorry for my bad english

E

Emil_surdeegen

120 bush
120 parry
120 macing
40 necro
70 chiv
anatomy 80
healing 80
Tact 90

B

Baghdaddy1

your temp/ gear looks sufficient to fight DH but ultimately, the players experience weighs heavily on soloing big bosses for example: knowing when to run/heal, what number is your bandage timer on, do u wait for it to kick in or do u use cleanse by fire or stay and get that extra hit for the life leech knowing you are on the 8th tier of perfection, being backed into a corner and deciding if you should pull the soul seeker out and whirlwind your way out or switch to a rune blade and use the more damaging momentum strike.

Best thing I can tell you is roll with what you got and find what works for you. prepare to die a few times, but that is ok. Make sure you are using enhanced aids due to the low heal and anat but you should be fine.

As far as spells go, just keep the usual chiv buffs up and for bushido, counter attack would be fine for the extra damage, if u are packing enough DCI, u will not get hit that often, confidence works good for healing too due to the parrying u will be doing. evasion is ok if u start getting dumped on but after a while u will see where u won't need it as much because once perfection is up, u will easily be leeching through magic dumps.

E

Emil_surdeegen

today i went to twisted weald well prepered whit ref pots and enhanted bandys
the keys werent a big part just the irk took some time.
well then when i got in to dh i quickly honoroed him and put up my buffs it didnt take long to realice this will be a long figth but i got him down after like 20-30 min and got some nice weaps

so thx for the help