• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kids say the darndest things...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My son usually gets a snack before bed. Well tonight we had a late supper, so I got ready to make his juice and I told him he wouldn't be getting a snack. He said "Why"? and I said, "Because you just ate dinner, and you won't have any room for it". He looked me straight in the eye, and patted the table next to the sofa and said, "But you can put it here"....he's 5 btw..

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shouldn't give a kid food or sugary things before bed. That's how you gain weight and rot your teeth.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kids are friggin' hilarious.
Example:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dXGj_-orxw[/YOUTUBE]
I have so many great memories from being a camp counselor. That's children gold right there.
We had one camper named Kama. Our camp policy was if you said put downs, you had to give three put ups. Kama liked only seeing put ups. She'd come up with phrases like "Captain (that's my counselor name), you are my pigeon in a flock of sea gals."

M

MoneyMaker

Thank You!!
I was sitting here trying to ignore the arguments of my 5 teenage kids (one is currently out on his own, but for some reason he is the topic of alot of their arguments.) when I read this.
Brought back so many sweet memories..... Like the time they decided to help Mommy and Daddy by painting.......... the carpet, beds, dressers, well everything but the walls.
Trust me. Enjoy this time, because it is golden!

I

Infiniti

Kids are adorable but like kittens and puppies they grow up way to fast. Enjoy every minute of their childhood is what i say. And you are right...they say the darndest things. Thanks for the laugh. :D

S

SUPRsalad

boooooring.
baby humans have to be the most boring babies of any species on the planet.

S

SwordBlaze

boooooring.
baby humans have to be the most boring babies of any species on the planet.
I was around a lot for the first two years of my cousins lives..... definitely not boring, it was really fun and they keep you on your toes... though it is all opinion I guess.

S

SUPRsalad

no i like kids fine. I just say the darndest things sometimes. i honestly can't help it. honestly.