• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kid becomes a Grandfather

M

Michael Wolf

I know I'm still a kid. I act like a kid, dress like a kid, hell I even still play video games, like a kid.

Now they tell me I'm gonna be a Grandfather, how is that possible???

My oldest son just told us over the weekend that his wife is due in August. This will be our first grandchild. WOOOOT!

Just had to share this,
Ghost

L

Lord Drakelord

I know I'm still a kid. I act like a kid, dress like a kid, hell I even still play video games, like a kid.

My oldest son just told us over the weekend that his wife is due in August. This will be our first grandchild. WOOOOT!

Just had to share this,
Ghost
Congrats! We just had our 12th grandchild. Our oldest grandchild was born in 1991 and our youngest just last month. Dang they grow so fast.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like the saying goes "If parents had known how much fun grandchildren were, they would have had them first".

C

Crystal Canyon

Like the saying goes "If parents had known how much fun grandchildren were, they would have had them first".
Oh soooo true! I love my grand kids so much, its unbelievable. I fill them up with candy, cookies, and anything else they want...and then send them home to work off the sugar high. Its great!

Congrats Michael. Your in for the best times of your life!

L

Lord Drakelord

Oh soooo true! I love my grand kids so much, its unbelievable. I fill them up with candy, cookies, and anything else they want...and then send them home to work off the sugar high. Its great!

Congrats Michael. Your in for the best times of your life!
Ya I keep cookies around all the time for the ones that pop over to say hi to grandpa.

C

Crystal Canyon

Ya I keep cookies around all the time for the ones that pop over to say hi to grandpa.
I know what you mean about making sure you have cookies in the house. I cant imagine what it would be like to go Grandparents house without cookies being there.

But now Grandpa, you need to try this for the little ones. My youngest is almost two and loves to makes messes and paint. So I strip him down to his undies and put him in the bathtub with a bunch of paint and a large paint brush! He paints all kinds of pictures ( only he knows what they are) on the tub and shower walls. He loves it! LOL Best thing is it is easy to wash off...turn on the shower and clean him, the bathtub and the walls all at the same time! :thumbup1:

M

Michael Wolf

First thing I told my son is, "Your responcibility, My Toy."

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:thumbsup:

Just had to share this,
Ghost
Congrats!!

Grandkids are the best! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We have 5 ages 8, 7, 6, and 2 five year old's They are great fun and what life is really all about! I finally talked their mothers (and GrandMother) into letting me take them all to Disneyworld! The only problem is I have to take their parents too:(

It's gonna cost me a fortune, and take 3 years to pay off the credit cards that I'll use. But it will also be worth every penny! When we go they will be 9, 8, 7, 6 and 5. I'm more excited about it than the kids!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ghost,

What exciting news for you!!!!!

My best childhood memories revolve around grandparents. We we were little, all the cousins argued over who was grandpa's favorite. And even now, when we have our cousins reunions, the argument of 'I was grandpa's favorite!'; 'NO!!!!! I was grandpa's favorite!!!!!', always happens among the 15 cousins. What a special person he was ... 15 grandkids and each and every one of us was made to feel so very special.

Something tells me your future grandchildren will feel like that when they have their cousins reunions.

I

Izzie

Congrats.... There is a reason they call them GRAND children. Because they are Grand. I always have ice cream and their fav topping for mine. We have four ages 9, 7, 2, and 9 mths.

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats, I am no where near grandkids, but I LOVE my 2 year old and 2 month old little girls.

F

Frey Wavestrider

Congratulations Michael, I suspect that the grand child will be very spoiled. Tis the nature of the beast.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First thing I told my son is, "Your responcibility, My Toy."
LOL! Congrats there Wolf!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt33zqib2qk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt33zqib2qk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Michael! I'm sure you will have a blast being a grandpa.

Teach the young one how to do boring tasks in UO for you :)

M

Michael Wolf

Thanks Viq, that was hilarious.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, yeah we're really excited.

And to all you grandparents out there, someone told me yesterday, "Only the best parents get promoted to grandparents."

E

Eyes of Origin

Congratulations Michael :)

"First thing I told my son is, "Your responcibility, My Toy." Love this line lol