• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Khaleesi, The Vesper Candidate to Vote for!!!!!

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

It has been an honor to be one of the Founding Governors in the first term of service to the realm. The last three months have been filled with many magnificent experiences, sensational adventures and many new friends. From the onset of this endeavor, we did not really know what lie ahead; what was expected of us. So here we stand at the fork, gauging the paths ahead of us, to serve the citizens once again or choose another course. I encourage you all to get involved, be a part of your community, this is just the start. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step “[Lao Tzu] and this has been a giant one I thank all the wonderful citizens who have supported me. “ Quote from the September Issue of the Vesper Times Campaign Special Edition.

I wish to seek another term of office, and humbly ask that you vote for me. I will do my best to continue the path that we have forged here in Vesper. During the last 3 month tenure, with the help of friends and citizens of Vesper as well as other townships, we brought a “life back into the town again”. A few large-scale events as well as small scenarios were created to bring interaction between all player styles in the Britannia Culture.
This term, we anticipate the progress we made in Vesper to endure by:
·Organizing a government organization chart that will empower the citizens and raise the involvement of the Justicar Army, Privateer Arrangement and Commercial Districts.
·Engaging players in what they enjoy doing: creating hunts for all to enjoy, continuing the trade negotiations with other governments and vendors alike, to foster a positive rapport with other townships and beyond to and increase revenues for all.
·Remaining an auricle to what the citizens feel important to Vesper and communicate that to the King; monitoring the development of the stables promised by the King in the First Counsel meeting and to convey new ideas of that will promote Vesper to the vibrant city of Commerce and Trade it once was.
·Creating a system to organize the trade deal choice with the use of ballot boxes to ensure that it is what the “Citizens of Vesper” truly desire.
·Providing entertainment that other citizens and governments can interact and build upon. (Such as the former scenarios with the Maginicia Embargo; Great Hart Poachers; and Privateers).

I promise, to the best of my ability, to continue to cultivate Vesper, to encourage its citizens, and bring Vesper into revitalization that will inspire the realm.

Vote for ……. Khaleesi

Last edited:

UO_Papparazzi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Selling compromising pictures of one "Governor Khaleesi"

Highest Bidder Gets them!

Here is just a sample of what you will get....

Don't wait! Take down a nemisis today!!!