• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Khaldun - stealables

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stealables - I have zero....?

I'm really upset by it, I'm hoping to get the relics. :(

I don't get this?

I have done 1-2 hours every day since the rogue content went live, and I see everyone else getting stuff?

I have many counterfeit platinum ingots, I have the skeleton painting, and lich painting, many peerless ingredients, 35 odd cult items, I have 2 trade route items etc.

Do I need 120 real stealing for them to even appear?
Much of mine is item based, I have 926 skills on my character, to make him the complete dungeon rogue.
I hope this is not hamstringing me?

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a feeling these ONLY became live today, others in my guild have done hundreds prior to this and got none. Today was the first day of the real Khaldun, so who knows. I don't have 120 real steal, but 120 with jewels. I wonder what other things there are.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a feeling these ONLY became live today, others in my guild have done hundreds prior to this and got none. Today was the first day of the real Khaldun, so who knows. I don't have 120 real steal, but 120 with jewels. I wonder what other things there are.
Hi MissEcho, I've been doing this on Europa, I've seen posts on these forums where production rogues have been getting the 4 Titan Relics.
They look very cool, I really don't do deco, but it gives me something to aim for, a sense of achievement to go for these - I like them.

Ok, it gives me hope that you have the skills on jewels, same for me, I maybe have too low real stealing, and too much on jewels/items, but I hope not.

Then there is my pet conspiracy theory - that I've pissed off all the game creators and developers during my time in factions, and they set the Luck ratio on my account to -99,999...

PS - Last night our guild did Europa Felucca Khaldun spawn, was a lot of fun.
Call me biased, but I enjoyed it far more than the Trammel side.
Trammel takes us 10 minutes per spawn almost, it's a nice easy relaxing thing to do, just keep rolling them out, don't get many cult items. Maybe 1-2 per spawn.
I think Felucca took us 1 1/2 hours, but we got the scrolls. By the way, the shard bound scrolls don't fit into the powerscroll books. I got 6 cult items.
So there is a place for both, depending how much effort you want to put into it.

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You steal those from monsters? Do you need lockpick, if they are from chests?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
To find the hidden chests yes you do...

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you need detect hidden, lockpicking and stealing.

@TB Cookie [W] I am pretty convinced that luck is a factor with these stealables. I got one after wearing a high luck suit.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you need detect hidden, lockpicking and stealing.

@TB Cookie [W] I am pretty convinced that luck is a factor with these stealables. I got one after wearing a high luck suit.
but how.
is the item put in the chest when the chest spawns and you arnt there or is the item put in the chest when you detect it or pick it?
if it is luck derived then what spawns in the chest would not be in the chest until you detect it, eh?

i think its just RNG.
when the chest enters the game it is given its items randomly.

unless we hear otherwise from one of the Overlords.....

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
OK having dusted off the rust a few observations
1. the smugglers tool box is nice(thank you so much for the gift !!) howerver it is not blessed and more importantly limited use. the perfect belt type item for me would A. be blessed.B.hold picks some smoke bombs and pots (ok with limited number)

2. ok the timer on detect hidden I will assume it is so long due to Fel use (people trying to detect thieves so it give them chance to move?) other wise there seems no reason for it I would suggest the same timer as bard or tamer skills would be better.

3 Remove trap you should stay hidden unless you fail seems like a simple fix...

I thought it was tough fitting things in on my bard but thieves spend
100 hiding
120 stealth
100 detect hidden
100 lock picking
100 remove trap
120 stealing
100 snooping

that's just to do our basic work

maybe some combination of some of the skills? merge stealing/snooping and lockpicking/remove trap??

i am ok with it as it is even if it means instant death if revealed or caught
that being said maybe raise the odds a little of us not getting caught or revealed

Stealing ah my favorite subject how about if we can steal from VvV anywhere I mean these hardcore risk vs reward people wouldn't mind a little danger right.. they of course should be able to freely attack us if we get caught or even have us guard wacked

I posted this on other forum but thought i would post here
I decided to take off stealing and snooping for the event and put resisting spells and ninja on instead
dog form for healing

I also wish we had a Never run option like we do in settings for always run sometimes my mouse gets happy and i sprint and reveal myself which often leads to a death robe...

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
question: do you need absolutly have luck an the armor to find theses stealables?

@Anon: my thief have 50 Detect, I think that's enough to find these hidden chest. And yes he's VvV :) and he's going good .

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt have any luck when I found my first Relic but after I did I ran full luck suit while in fel and got the others within a few days with a couple extras

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
question: do you need absolutly have luck an the armor to find theses stealables?

@Anon: my thief have 50 Detect, I think that's enough to find these hidden chest. And yes he's VvV :) and he's going good .
no luck on my suit.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I thought it was tough fitting things in on my bard but thieves spend
100 hiding
120 stealth
100 detect hidden
100 lock picking
100 remove trap
120 stealing
100 snooping
I'm not really sure what this template is for. I would never go without ninjitsu on a PvP thief. Shadow jump/llama form is too important. This doesn't seem like a PvP thief template at all as lockpick and remove trap are useless. Replace with tracking and ninjitsu. For a dungeon thief, snooping is useless, I would drop that and remove trap in favor of magery and eval. Dungeon thieves and PvP thieves are 2 completely different things and it should stay that way.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Unless they say luck is involved, assume it's not, because why would they make a point to code it in and not tell anyone. That's my blanket take on luck.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The one I received was before the rest of the content went live and I have a big fat 0 for luck. The one with the hanging bones. I took a few days off to do the champ spawn, but once that dies down I am on rogue in fel. I got mine if fel and I just hit 3 boxes in a row and received cult pieces.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone found any also in Kahldun-Trammel? Just courious :)