• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Khaldun have any use now?

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a tough spawn that punish warriors, mages, a special item is needed, and dont have any reward.

In the same time to do a Khaldun we can do like 3 rikt or semidar or 5 coon.

oO maybe need put the guaranted 120 back.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait till next year, they will add yet another dungeon no one will use after the New year...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait till next year, they will add yet another dungeon no one will use after the New year...
Yep and they'll do it really quick too, they can spit out the things that "they" want to do, really fast, but not so much when it's what the populace wants.

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did powerscrolls stop dropping from it in Fel after Dec 1?

Otherwise, for all intents and purposes, I just treated it like a seasonal event. Unless Devs specifically had another intent for the dungeon in mind.

If people are unhappy with it just being a vacant dungeon, what about the multitudes of others vacant?

I'd like to see a lot of the older places revamped with quests and events and things to liven up the game again. But as they say, that takes support, money and time, all of which this tiny little developer program lack, or so the story goes.

But kudos for all the work they have been doing which is why I came back after taming updates in 2017 to begin with. So hoorah there at the very least. I mean it's not like they haven't given us something good.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Powerscrolls drop like any other Fel Champ Spawn as of 1 Dec. There are no guaranteed 120s. But it is another spawn to complete much like the Fel Dragon Turtle, Primeval Lich and Abyssal Infernal that are outside the original six spawn types.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Powerscrolls drop like any other Fel Champ Spawn as of 1 Dec. There are no guaranteed 120s. But it is another spawn to complete much like the Fel Dragon Turtle, Primeval Lich and Abyssal Infernal that are outside the original six spawn types.
Only it takes far too long...

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd like to see a lot of the older places revamped with quests and events and things to liven up the game again.
Like they livened up despice and came up with that very enjoyable Haven mines dungeon..

Or should we talk Doom?

Or how they improved Shadowguard lately?

For the sake of what makes UO great, don't let the current team touch any of it!

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Like they livened up despice
To each their own, but we love the new Despise! We wish we had more time to get to do it! But well, UO has seen too little time for too many years due to IRL battering, that we have a huge backlog. We really can't imagine people EVER getting bored in UO. Not if one also has something to do outside of it.