• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Khaldun camp soul forge

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wonder who was that moron that came up with the idea to put a soul forge (gift from gargoyle queen) in the khaldun camp and have it to require the highest loyalty with the queen to be able to use?

On the different note, is it safe to imbue caddellite weapons at home soul forge? do they still retain infused property?

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im lovin' the camp soulforge ... hope it stays after the event.

The banker is my new best friend .....

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
What is the benefit of the camp soulforge, as compared to the Queen soulforge for imbuing a caddellite infused weapon/item?

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
it is the same as Queens in Ter Mur, with same problem of requiring you to have highest loyalty to queen to use it. My problem with it "gifted by the Queen" - with strings attached