• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Keying Peerless with RC?

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi all,
I'm putting together a stealth mystic to key peerless and wondering if anyone has experience using Rising Colossus for keying Shimmering Effusion and Dreadhorn (Irk in particular) or other peerless?
My template is looking like:
120 Mystic
120 Focus
120 Music
120 Disco
GM Hiding
110 Stealth (no fail in studded)
Enough ninjitsu for llama form for stealth speed.
I'm thinking stealth into places, drop an RC and disco the mob, hide again if needed, rinse, repeat.
Thanks!

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
One of the Shimmering keys is in an area with Ice Elementals which have a cold aura.

If I were going to use just Discord/RC for getting keys, I'd rather do it on a gargoyle with Magery for Invis. Less points and better mobility (being able to cast while still having the RC and mount speed I mean...)

You seem like you have enough skill/stuff available to you to do it without quite an oddly overly defensive method. Even adding Provoke would be more versatile.

Not saying it won't work, I'm just looking at it thinking 'just because you can, doesn't mean you should' lol.

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can key them on a dexxer pretty well but I'm thinking this template would be a little more relaxed for those days when I don't feel like getting chased around the Grove by the changlings on crack. :)