• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kenny :)

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Elga, I thought of you while on my wonderful little vacation. Rachel and I were at the Kite Loft when there at that register was a sight to behold. I picked you up some. LOL!

http://www.mcphee.com/items/11605.html
Woah! It's too bad though it's not bacon flavored, but strawberry bacon is almost just a rad...:lol: I'm flattered! haha

Oh and on Off-Topic, check this out:

I went down to Hollywood today as I had like $25 in free play. I put a $100 in this penny machine and it just kept going and going. I had it up to like $190 and then it turned the other way and took the $90 and then about another $50 until I gave up. But these are fun to kill time, letting the credits build up. OMG People, this was a Friday afternoon. I realize it's payday, but like almost every machine was filled. Economy hurting? Well no wonder, they were all there giving it them lol And the whole place had this old people vibe to it. They stand at the money kiosks like slowly staring at it trying to figure out how they work. They clog the aisles with oxygen tanks. Poor old people..:bored: Anyway, now I'm excited for Strawberry Bacon!