• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keg of PoF

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen some kegs of PoF but I don't know how to make them. Somone can help me posting a link to know how to do? Many thanks :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Note that you get it EMPTY (0 charges of 250, and it's refillable). It should go without saying, but some people don't understand it without it being spelled out.

You have to fill it yourself. But, since any small Smith BOD that gives 450 or more points or more gives POF (20 Ex DC small or better, or 20 Normal Gold small or better - plus any Iron LBOD worth 450 or more - like the 20 EX polearms or Ringmail, any Ex 6-part weapons or Chain, and 20N and all EX Platemail), that's the easy part.

It's great for reducing house clutter, selling bulk POF, etc.