• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keg issue and for sale

G

I have a bag full of kegs.. They are at various stages of fullness. I have tried adding a pot to them and it always tells me i dont know what is in that keg. Does one have to be an Alchemist now to add them or are these bugged.
I'd also like to sell them to get rid of them.
I'm on the Atlantic Shard.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
try removing one pot from the keg and then placing it back in

G

I think I have tried that but i will try it again..

It works for pots i pull out of the kegs but i have some extra pots that will not go in them. I just noticed that pots stack now.. These ones don't. So are they rares? LOL

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

I think I had that problem and used taste id on the kegs then remove a potion and put it back in.

D

Draco Conlaoch

You have to use Taste ID on the keg and the 'spare pots' to determine their content. Then you can combine them. Old School Alchy trick