• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keeps falling today

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where is the NPC or whatever they are called that is giving this info located?

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the trade ministers in trammel tell you the sextant coords , they dont tell you if its in trammel or felucca. The cats trammel keeps is 102'n 22'w north of yew crypts. the sakura trammel keep is 24's 28'w around the skara xroads. i will make sure i put this in the post.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TY for the INFO, so you still need to do a little leg work and is it only Tram and Fel that this is good for, do they include all the lands that have housing?

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
they tell you if in malas or tokuno or royal city you just have to find out if in trammel or felucca. The ministers in felucca do not yell the sextant coords.
Also, dont hold any weapon in your hand you will not get any items. Most do hit the 3rd barrel on the west side of plot, it will open up 1st so you can run inside and hit the loot barrels. No skill is needed, no skill helps. Higher dex helps to break the barrels faster. You need to be able to carry 50 items and 100 stones in your pack.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"Most do hit the 3rd barrel on the west side of plot"

I've noticed this at the IDOCs I've been to. Any idea why this is the case?

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

cause we cant count to 4..
no idea why but its easy to see it and if everyone hits same barrel it opens fast and we can all run in.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

When this new system started the very first ones on Test Center I was at, people were spread out a little but 3 toons happened to hit the third barrel and it broke fast. So everyone on all shards it seems uses the third barrel. Since more players use that one it breaks very fast so people run in instead of losing time hitting others.

With a crowd, an IDOC lasts just a few seconds. Usually I take 3 toons to them. It is rare that all 3 can run in and hit a barrel that has loot. Fel IDOCs on LS take a lot longer because we have PKs that monitor them.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
When this new system started the very first ones on Test Center I was at, people were spread out a little but 3 toons happened to hit the third barrel and it broke fast. So everyone on all shards it seems uses the third barrel. Since more players use that one it breaks very fast so people run in instead of losing time hitting others.

With a crowd, an IDOC lasts just a few seconds. Usually I take 3 toons to them. It is rare that all 3 can run in and hit a barrel that has loot. Fel IDOCs on LS take a lot longer because we have PKs that monitor them.
But what is left of value in today IDOCs? Resouces get erased, VR the same, House add-on idem. So what really remains: Armors & Weps? Are the EM Rares still recoverable?

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you get house add-ons. em rares, sever rares. store items. gifts. pink, white and blue scrolls. rubble. i have also got vet rewards chaos banner and another vet reward but cant recall what it was. they took out items that stack, most vet rewards and checks. everything else is still there.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Soulstones go byby now with the new IDOC change but yours may be in someones house or they could have been turned in for cleanup points or they were not recovered and they went poof. Try the shard threads here and UO.COM and you might want to try gen chat on the shard they were last seen