• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keeping vendors and rental contracts

T_Jones

Journeyman
I know that I can pay one month every 3 months to keep my house. My question is do I keep vendors and rental contracts the same way? That is, if I pay only one month every 3 months, will vendors and rental vendors remain in the house during the 2 months I do not pay?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As long as the vendors have enough money to keep paying the daily fees, they will remain.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The commission vendors also take up house storage. Not a problem if you have the room, but when you have a keep like mine that has at average only 75 extra storage spots you use the regular vendors.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Why bother with vendor contracts anyway? Just use a comission vendor and you're set. Sure, you need to be the house owner, and they take 5.25% of each commision, but its worth the hassle.

Vendor contracts don't use house lockdown count.
So if you plan to sell cheap stuff (i do 0-30gp) to help your server : exceptional instruments, tools for cooks (people like skillets) or free LRC gear - use Normal vendor.
Runes to your house, spell channel fishing poles, 105 power scrolls. All stuff you drop on the floor you can put free on such vendors.