• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Keeping Up with Twist & Sadie

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I came to a realization that I have been a bit selfish. I get to have all these riveting conversations with Twista from Cartel everyday, and I haven't been sharing them with anyone. I am sorry I have been doing such a disservice to the people of Baja by being so selfish..

Episode 1:
-Part 1-

Sadie:
Hey.. Twist.. member that piece of wall I had in my Luna house on Baja that I gave you?
Twist: You mean the one I gave you to display?
Sadie: Yea yea yea, The one I had looked at by Mesanna because it was MINE. Anyways.. Where is it?
Twist: It's on one of my characters *Switches frantically through characters on ATL & Checks an Asian server*
Sadie: Imma go get a drink while you look for it... maybe you will find it when I get back...
Twist: I wouldn't be so optimistic if I were you *nervous laughter*
*20mins later* Still hasn't found it
Twist: I will let you know when I find it ^.^

-Part 2-
Twista:
Hey look what I got *Shows off the wedding ring I gave him*
Sadie: Nice! Where is my ring?
Twista: This is your ring...
Sadie: No... That's the wedding ring I gave you.. Where is my wedding ring...
Twista: Uhm... Look it's somewhere on this character *nervous laugh*
~he will never find it~

*Twista's face when he finds out I posted this* > Imgur

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Not trying to ruin the fun but you might want to check the terms of service, Sadie.

I recall something about posting conversations with other people. This may not be an issue if it is made up.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@WildStar
ToS states: You may not post or distribute chat logs or the contents of private conversations/IM threads/SMS messages unless the participants of those conversations have given their express consent for you to do so.

These conversations were done 1 on 1 through direct communication, and the other participant involved is the lovely Lt.Snuggles aka. Twista aka the silly man who married me. Since, he is aware of this thread whether he chooses to grace us with his direct stamp of approval or not; it's implied approval since he has not voiced any concerns ^_^

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadie, I always thought you were an intelligent woman but I'm worried about you... what the heck? You got yourself hitched to him? !!!!?????!!!!!!
Isn't that sort of being like being married to Temujin? I have a nice private hideout should you ever need it.

[This is great and please keep sharing! We need more of this kind of thing in my opinion. Thanks for doing this.]

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha! I wish I could say that is a true simile, but sadly it would be the opposite way around xD

Shaming Twist is one of my favorite past times cause while he is very pretty to look at (Due to him getting so much exercise fleeing from random unicorn attacks in his own fel castle) he can sometimes be hmmm... an airhead *she says with the most love and affection possible*.

I like to think I balance him out ^^ I used to make him better at pvp by killing him so much, and now I keep him on his toes by making fun of him when he forgets how shirts work and is sleeping with a shirt half way on/off.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahhh @Mama Faith! I was just thinking about emailing youuuu I miss you so much :heart: :heart:

So today Twist and I were talking about dinner plans and somehow ended up on the topic of our wedding, and I wanted to see if I could find the image I made of our UO Wedding. Well I found it and a few other images xD

Imgur

Ohh how I miss my house with all my shinies xD

Does UO still offer free in game weddings or only the packages that cost money?

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh @Mama Faith! I was just thinking about emailing youuuu I miss you so much :heart: :heart:

So today Twist and I were talking about dinner plans and somehow ended up on the topic of our wedding, and I wanted to see if I could find the image I made of our UO Wedding. Well I found it and a few other images xD

Imgur

Ohh how I miss my house with all my shinies xD

Does UO still offer free in game weddings or only the packages that cost money?
So you are my Sadie!!!! I can't tell you how many times I've wondered how you are doing. Please do email me because I've lost information due to a couple computer blowups. As far as free ingame weddings? I don't know because I've never tried it. EM Ob would be the man to speak to. He is a fantastic EM and we're so blessed to have him. Until I hear from you, take care and know I'm excited to catch up with you. *HUGE HUGS*

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Episode 2: The Boss

Twista:
Look here woman I’m the boss

Sadie: Oh really?

Twista: Yeah, really.

Sadie: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, okay let’s go with that.

Twista: I’m glad you’re finally admitting it, glad you see things my way.

Sadie: *Evil smile* Soo you really wanna say you’re the boss?

Twista: I know I’m the boss.

Sadie: Wanna make a bet? Wanna bet your car on that?

Twista: Look we’ve been knowing each other for a good few years now… and see I don’t have the best track record when it comes to making bets with you… So, I’m going to have to pass… but I’m still the boss.

Sadie: No no no if you’re so sure you’re the boss, put your money where your mouth is.

Twista: Look woman you’re gonna get it one of these days.

Sadie: Fite me.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadie, I always thought you were an intelligent woman but I'm worried about you... what the heck? You got yourself hitched to him? !!!!?????!!!!!!
Isn't that sort of being like being married to Temujin? I have a nice private hideout should you ever need it.
*starts to wonder if I offered the wrong person sanctuary*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As you know each other longer, the conversation becomes much shorter and the bets much more brazen though I won't go into those. *wink*

Papa Faith : I'm the boss of the family and wear the pants around here.

Mama Faith: Oh yeah? Tell me about it.

Papa Faith: Well, I wear them when you let me.

The End

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
-Part 2-
Twista:
Hey look what I got *Shows off the wedding ring I gave him*
Sadie: Nice! Where is my ring?
Twista: This is your ring...
Sadie: No... That's the wedding ring I gave you.. Where is my wedding ring...
Twista: Uhm... Look it's somewhere on this character *nervous laugh*
~he will never find it~
*Update on EP 2*

So when I quit I ofc left my characters/ house/ ships for Twist to takeover and manage so he could move all my important belongings into his castle and put all of our wedding stuff together.

In EP I asked him what happened to my wedding ring and he said "It's somewhere on this character" So today I turned on my main account, and log in and what do I see? MY WEDDING RING ... He would've lost it *shakes head sadly*

Imgur

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awwww....I remember that wedding very well. The other day, I ran by the area and unfortunately, the area has been cleaned up from the celebration. I'm glad you have your wedding ring! Bank that thing, from here on out. :banana:

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Episode 3: Fite Me Bruh

Twista: Look woman one of these days we are gonna wrestle.

Sadie: Ohhh really? Fite me.

Twista: Look, I can’t knuckle up with you cause you’d get feisty and attack my knee

and I can’t come at you sideways cause you’d come at me with other weapons *Is probably thinking about his peanut allergy*.

Twista: So, the best way to win is to pick you up and hold you till you submit.

Sadie: Lol.. wuss, we both know that’ll never happen.

Twista: Look imma have to do this in the public so I’ll feel safe.

Twista: Then pray you forgive me by the time bed time comes around.

Sadie: Yeah good luck with that one. Never forgetti.. (I have a huge fear of heights, and being picked up by a 6'4" person with a bad knee does not make me feel safe.. just a slight breeze could probably take out his knee (not really) and then I die! So hell would freeze over long before I forget about him abusing my fear)

**Sorry I haven't been on but its been 100% Twista's fault!! He knows what he did**

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh my Steve....

What have I found in this little corner of Stratics !?!?!?!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaha!!
Oh Twist..... poor poor Twist. Lololololol *snort* lolllllllol.

Thank you Sadie for sharing these :) you just made my week.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't help but laugh at the image of a 6'4" man picking up your little self and you squealing for mercy. So do tell.....who won? Inquiring minds want to know. :banana: