• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep

C

Cysphruo

i'm selling my main house for 30mil, it's a fel keep northeast of vesper, no spawn and healers always a few screens west, there's one neighbor behind the house i've never seen in 4 years of living there and i've seen maybe 4 people run by the house in all those years, its a very quiet area most people don't even know about. i've placed thousands of houses in my time and this was my pride on napa, there's an unmovable hanging lantern infront of the house which blocks house placement infront, the front yard is wide open green, it's also beside the ocean and would make for a good guild house.
but it's been empty for a few months and i rarely play anymore so it's time to sell it, my icq is 402902578 if anyone would like to take a look, again it's 30mil, non negotiable.

Edit: forgot to add that it's in fel