• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep Voting

Delores D

Journeyman
The voting has started on test for new keep designs. Here is the schedule for the votes.

First Round Voting
Monday, November 5, 2018 8:47:25 AM ET

Final Round Voting
Monday, November 12, 2018 8:47:25 AM ET

Vote Tally
Thursday, November 15, 2018 8:47:25 AM ET

My keep is number 28 Gilfane Keep.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah folks, make sure you vote for your friends..not the best designs...right ? ;-)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is wrong today, Garth? Had a bad night? Its just if people are interested in what other Siegeians are doing. And yes, I think my own designs are best :gee:

Why are you so grumpy? I like you nevertheless!

Merth

Journeyman
Yeah folks, make sure you vote for your friends..not the best designs...right ? ;-)
Dumbest thing yet! Anyone that thinks its a popularity contest is a moron. Functionality and appeal should be the only reasons to vote on one.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not grumpy, and while I like DD, she did that during the castle contest, which is log in and tell people to go vote for her design. Nothing against hers or anyone elses designs...ok maybe I am grumpy lol
LOL, as I said, I like your humor!

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dumbest thing yet! Anyone that thinks its a popularity contest is a moron. Functionality and appeal should be the only reasons to vote on one.
Agree, I'm voting for the one that someday hopefully I'll have on atl :) functionality is important to me.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me its about style. Not functionality. But you are right: Popularity should be irrelevant.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And by the way: There are people who are specificly looking for designs made by certain players, because they know, that they have a similar taste. There is nothimg wrong telling people which designs belong to a certain designer. Who has the time to check all 250 designs? Me not. And most other designs are not worth my time, not because they are bad, but because they dont fit to my deco-ideas. Hence, knowing that player X designed house Y, makes it easer browsing through 25 (!) pages!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess for me it does come down to who is popular. Thank you Max for posting but no way in hell I will be visiting 200+ keeps in game nor on that thread. I will view and add a vote or two too someone from Siege, so if ya want my votes post your number if your from Siege.

Delores D

Journeyman
The keep contest voting has started again. Mine has made it to number 4 on the list, Sarah of L*H guild is number 20. Please go vote.