• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep tower walk ways

S

Shantia

Hi everyone,
I'm building another walk way between the towers of my keep but there is one section i cant seem to figure out how to place a mat at. i know it can be done because i've seen another keep with a goza mat in the spot i am trying to figure out how to place in. Can anyone help me figure it out? Pic show's the spot. Being right in the corner there, i've tried raising a mat up and placing tables but the wall prevents placement.

Attachments

T

Tazar

You should be able to stand on the goza mat just south of that square and then place a castle ladder facing north. Climb the ladder and target yourself with another goza mat and then remove the ladder and lower the goza into place.

S

Shantia

Awesome thanks so much, worked like a charm! now i gotta go do the same for my other keep. Can't tell you how long that has been bugging me for LOL!