• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep resizing questions

James Krieg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a tram Keep that is already custom. my neighbors moved out. probably did not like all my Halloween deco. Anyways, there seems to be enough room now to replace it with a castle. I've run the numbers over and over, even looked at a castle in the EXACT spot of my keep. Soooo my question is... will everything in my keep fell to the ground if i resize it? I don't think if i securely replace it it will give me a castle option and i'm sure i have to move the new place a few tiles over to fit the castle. do I need to pack the whole keep and evacuate everything to a friends house before i try this?