• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Keep - Preferably Secluded

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Looking to buy a keep

Looking for a secluded one with little to no neighbors.

Will pay up for the right spot.

Icq me @ 107501939

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking to buy a keep in Felucca. Not interested in Malas houses.

Looking for a secluded one with little to no neighbors.

Traditional Fel ONLY.

Will pay up for the right spot.

Icq me @ 107501939
Fel is the only place you can place a keep on Siege, so it kinda goes without saying that it will be in Fel . . .

Ownage Inc

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
haha, I was referring to Malas and Tokuno, but I guess you can't place them there. OBVIOUSLY, I didn't mean trammel.

Thanks for point that out...

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fel is the only place you can place a keep on Siege, so it kinda goes without saying that it will be in Fel . . .
I got the same comment when looking for a house. Yes there is only fel , but What do you call non-malas/tokuno if not... fel?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got the same comment when looking for a house. Yes there is only fel , but What do you call non-malas/tokuno if not... fel?
i mean literally Fel is the ONLY place. you cannot place a keep anywhere except Felucca. Tokuno is limited to 18X18 Malas is limited to 18x18, Termur is limited to 18x18 and you cannot place houses in Eodon or Iklshenar.