• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep Going...

A

Ashyn

I thought I would show my Keep (it was recently returned to me when my step-son deactivated his account). After ten years of playing (off and on), I've pretty much given up on owning a Castle (too bad because I actually like the layout of the Castles, but not the Keeps). Anyway, here's my latest shot at deco on this.

Exterior Image:

Main Floor:

Second Floor:

Rooftop Garden:

I'm missing my stone counters, and being able to customize...not to mention the scenery in Zento, but the added storage is always a plus.

-Ashyn
aka: Bordoms on old forums.

Edited to add: Yes, it's name is "Keep Going!" - It's obviousely in Fel. ha ha!

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks great, and I like the use of the fountain for a planter - IMO they look better that way than as a fountain.

-Skylark

A

Ashyn

Looks great, and I like the use of the fountain for a planter - IMO they look better that way than as a fountain.

-Skylark
Thanks - Chopping the fountain to a two tier fountain instead of a three tier was my latest axe-fest. As for the rest - it's plain and simple. I'm not like a lot of you are on here with your decorations - I lack the imagination for that, :( but give me a customize menu and an axe, and I'll go to town!!!! :danceb:

At least I was able to keep my pink theme going!

Edited: And yes, I know you meant the fountain of life as the planter....just commenting on the other...and oop, a plant fell under the gaza!! *Runs off to fix it*